Hi everyone!

I am back with this new blog where I am going to post a lot of new stuff about myself that I want you to know. I hope you like it :3 
Well, for today's post I am going to talk you about a country wich I really want to go to: Perú. 

I would love to go to Perú, because I know it is a very beautiful contry with a lot of natural wonderers, very good food (maybe this is the most important reason jeje) and very kind people. Also, as you all know, I am studing archaeology and, in Perú, there are very much historical places and archaelogical sites, specially in cusco and the sacred valley, where there are some of the most important ruins of the Inka empire, wich is my fovorite culture of all times. 

Actually, I would love to go to study a master or a phd in Perú after I finish my studies here in Chile, bucause i think I would learn so much more about the history of that country and also all the southamerican continent.

Well, Thats all. I am going to post two pictures of cusco to finish this post. I hope you all have a nice day. BYE!! <3


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog