My best holidays!

Hi people! Today I'm going to talk you about my best holidays. Actually it's not easy to select only one vacation, because every one has their own magic, however, if I have to do it, i think my best holydays was in 2017 when I went to Chiloe Island (for 2 weeks) with Belén, one of my best friends.

It has been the best holydays so far because we did a lot of actvitys, even without very much money, like camping in the national park of chiloe (next to Cucao lake), visit an island of pinguins, go to the animas bridge wich is a very turistic place in Chiloe, and eat very very good foodz specially in the central market of Ancud city

Also in that vacation we went to Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas, two beautiful cities in the región next to Chiloe isnland. There we saw very nice natural landscapes and also we loved the architecture, specially in the last city.

Well I think thats all, HAVE A NICE DAY!! <3






Comentarios

  1. ohhh...the first picture you put it's Chiloé National Park..the camping zone. I was there and it was really amazing, it's a really beautiful place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'd love to go to Chiloé TT It's a magical island... I couldn't go the last summer because of the pandemic... I just hope to all this situation to get better :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love Chiloe, it a magical place and if you make that trip with you best friend make the experience better <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Chiloe is beautiful! I love its rainy weather and chilote people are so kind

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Woow, in my post I talked about the same places, only in another time, how cool that you went with your best friend <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love chiloé and the south of Chile, the landscapes are incredible and if you camp much better!<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog